DUFF STUFF

A quick look at what's going on with the Duff clan

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akron, OH, United States
Hi, welcome to the Duff family blog. Here you will find updates on the goings on in the Duff home updated on a semi-regular basis. For all pictures you can see a much larger version by just clicking on the pictures.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Duff Update

Hi,
I'm not sure you got my last email because it seems that sometimes when I send something from the Einstein's Toolbox address it gets automatically directly to the junk mail (I guess you might consider it junk mail:-).

We will be heading out tomorrow for southern Illinois and will come back next Tuesday.

I've been playing around with a blog thing for the family and was considering it as a way to maybe keep up with each other a bit better. We don't email much but with the blog thing we can more easily share what is going on around here. Another possible use of the blog is that I can make it so that any of your could easily add updates to the blog just by sending an email to the blog address. So, for example, I'm sending this email to you but I've also included the blog email so this message will show up as the most recent blog entry with the subject line as the header. I'll delete this entry after a day or two probably.

For now you can see my ramblings and picts of recent events here in Akron at:
http://www.occasioncameras.com/weblog/duffblog.html

Have a good Christmas


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home