DUFF STUFF

A quick look at what's going on with the Duff clan

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akron, OH, United States
Hi, welcome to the Duff family blog. Here you will find updates on the goings on in the Duff home updated on a semi-regular basis. For all pictures you can see a much larger version by just clicking on the pictures.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Photoshopped Elijah

Above is the original shot I took of Elijah today. I'm trying to get away from using any flash but to do so I'm taking shots that are a bit more underexposed to keep them better in focus. With Photoshop I'm able to bring up the exposure and to highlight the center of the picture using the spotlight function to bring out Elijah's face over the rest of the picture. The altered version is below. Also note that Dawn's nose is now missing from the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home